Lifetimes of Healthy Smiles, One Child at a Time!
At Healthy Smiles in Watkinsville, we welcome every child as family and provide positive, fun, and laughter-filled dental visits.
Thousands, maybe even millions, of adults have had negative dental experiences and thus avoid seeing the dentist. Dr. Jennifer Wells, Dr. Erik Wells, and our team know it’s vitally important to help children, as early as possible, to develop positive attitudes about seeking and receiving dental care.
With a safe, encouraging, and enjoyable atmosphere, we help every child feel at home in the dental environment. This ensures small problems are detected and treated early, kids learn how to keep their teeth and gums clean, and they grow up with Healthy Smiles!
Why Choose Healthy Smiles as Your Child’s Dentist?
Our doctors and team are committed to caring for each child who comes through our doors as we would want to be treated: with empathy, compassion, warmth, and understanding.
As a pediatric dental practice, we:
- See only children — infants through adolescents — and children with special healthcare and developmental concerns
- Have served the community since 2001, providing high-quality care tailored to each child and the family
- Take time to listen to and address parents’ concerns and work with individual families to develop a treatment plan that works for them
- Consider each patient to be part of our family and treat each kindly and gently
- Speak to each child on his or her level, using words everyone understands, to help our patients feel at ease during visits
- Offer a kid-friendly and enjoyable environment, using specially-designed equipment and tools that are comfortable for smaller mouths
- Get to know each youngster personally by asking about their day, school, interests, and plans, and remembering what is important to them
Above all, we are compassionate and extremely patient. Nothing is more rewarding than earning a little one’s trust and his or her heartfelt, genuine smile!
Schedule an Appointment
Everyone at Healthy Smiles looks forward to meeting and welcoming your children and you to our dental family. Working together, we’ll achieve a lifetime of strong, bright, and beautifully healthy smiles!
Contact our Watkinsville, GA pediatric dental office to learn more about the child-centered care we offer, and schedule a visit today!